About Building Materials TeamAl dastoor maintains a huge inventory of general hardware items in order to help its customers meet their requirements at once. The easy availability of a wide range of items has made Al Dastoor a preferred choice for customers. The company has been able win its loyalty of its customers by providing quality products at rock bottom prices. By importing its products range directly from reputed manufactures in china , Taiwan, Indonesia , Thailand , Hong Kong ,India , Italy , Poland, Brazil and Malta. Al Dastoor is able to offer extremely competitive prices on its products.
Sigma Paints and PPG
Established in 1732, Sigma Paints is recognized as one of the leading forces in the Decorative, Marine and Protective market segment in the Middle East's paints and coatings industry. Maintaining a heritage of commitment to quality and endless innovation, today we are a reference point in paints and are viewed as the favored coating company in the Middle East.
- 1st to industrialise paint production in a windmill in 1732
- 1st to promote water based range
- 1st to promote solvent free epoxy with superior performance
- Undisputed global leader in chemical resistance tank coatings: performance parameter
- Sigma phenguard formulated 30 years is being used in 50%of world chemical carriers
- Pioneers in capturing nanotechnology
- World leader in Aerospace painting
- Eiffel tower designed in 1889 , 300 Mtrs in height protected by Sigma coating over a century.
- Millau Viaduct Highest bridge and largest construction project in the world with 3 world records: highest pylons, Road bridge deck, Bridge deck
- River Thames flood barrier Structure protected with environment friendly protective coating-solvent free epoxy. Regular inspection by environment agencies showed zero deterioration more than 25 years of durable protection without over coating.
- Research and development.
- Yearly R&D budget of USD 450 million.
- Over 10,000 raw materials ,200 manufacturing sites giving over 40,000 different formulations worldwide.
- Aerospace: World’s leading supplier of sealants, coatings, aircraft maintenance chemicals, transparent armor, transparencies, and application systems, serving original equipment manufacturers and maintenance providers for the commercial, military, regional jet and general aviation industries. Services include chemicals management.
- Architectural Coatings: Under the PPG Pittsburgh Paints, Olympic, PPG Porter, Monarch, and Lucite brands, this unit produces paints, stains and specialty coatings for commercial, maintenance and residential markets.
- Automotive Refinish: Produces and markets a full line of coatings products and related services for automotive repair and refurbishing, light industrial coatings and specialty coatings for signs. Also created and manages CertifiedFirst, PPG’s premier collision-shop alliance.
- Protective and Marine Coatings: Leading global supplier of corrosion-resistant, appearance-enhancing coatings for the marine, infrastructure, chemical processing, oil and gas,and power industries.
- Automotive OEM Coatings: Global supplier of automotive coatings and services to auto and light truck manufacturers. Products include electrocoats, primer surfacers, base coats, clear coats, pretreatment chemicals, adhesives and sealants.
- Industrial Coatings: Produces a wide range of value-added coatings for appliances, agricultural and construction equipment, consumer products, electronics, heavy-duty trucks, automotive parts and accessories, residential and commercial construction, wood flooring, kitchen cabinets and other finished products.
- Packaging Coatings: Global supplier of coatings, inks, compounds, pretreatment chemicals and lubricants for metal and plastic containers for the beverage, food, general line and specialty packaging industries.
Architectural Coatings - EMEA
- Architectural Coatings - EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa): Producer of Sigma, Seigneurie, Johnstone’s and other brands of residential and commercial paints for Europe, the Middle East, Africa and French Overseas.
Sigma Paints and PPG now tie up with Al Dastoor for distribution in Oman